Free Webcast: U.S. Construction Prospects – Much to Like (Much to Worry About)
May 10, 2018 | 2:00 PM ET
Presented by ConstructConnect, AIA and AGC
With construction activity flourishing, the webcast will disclose what economists in the construction industry expect for the months ahead. ConstructConnect’s complimentary May 10th Webcast, featuring three of the sector’s top economists, is specifically designed to help you navigate through some uncertainty. All three economists will take questions in the last half hour of the session.
The free webcast is open to all. AIA members who attend the live webcast are eligible to receive 1.5 AIA CEU credits.
Topics Covered Include:
- New tax regime leading to higher profits
- More investment from repatriated funds
- Cost effects of tariffs on steel, aluminum, lumber
- Accelerated interest rate increases
- Surging jobs growth and labor shortages
- Wage hikes adding to inflation
- A surprising absence of productivity advances
- More stock market volatility in 2018
- Coming changes to the labor pool
Who Should Attend:
- Construction professionals
- Building product manufacturers
- Building Safety Officials
MEET THE EXPERTS
Can’t make the time or date? Webinars will be posted in ConstructConnect’s Resource Center—and watch when and where it’s convenient for you. A recording of the webcast will be available after the webinar has been completed.