TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS – NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
1. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to ConstructConnect’s Designated Agent.
2. PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), ConstructConnect has designated an agent to receive notice of unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials.
3. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, please notify ConstructConnect’s copyright agent at the address specified below.
E-mail may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail may be sent to:
3825 Edwards Rd, Suite 800
Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
4. Please notify ConstructConnect in writing and include all of the following: (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (ii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ConstructConnect to locate the material; (iii) information reasonably sufficient to permit ConstructConnect to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (iv) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted, ConstructConnect is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on the Product, whether registered or not.